Below are the items necessary for employment consideration at Hush Little Angels, LLC for the following positions:
- Group Supervisor
- Assistant Group Supervisor
- Childcare Aide
- Childcare Director
- Applicants must be must be a minimum of 18 years old in accordance with Pennsylvania code § 3270.3(b).
- Child Abuse Clearance
This can be completed online at: https://www.compass.state.pa.us
There is a $10.00 money order fee, which is waived if applicant can produce a completed Child Abuse Clearance within the past 90 days.
- Criminal Background Check
This can be completed online at: http://epatch.state.pa.us
There is a $10.00 money order fee, which is waived if applicant can produce a clean Criminal Background Check within the past 90 days.
- FBI Fingerprint Background Check
Applicants can register online for this service at: http://www.pa.cogentid.com
Applicants may need to register under DPW. Once the online application has been completed, applicant will need to bring a receipt into the fingerprinting center.
There is a $25.75 fee which can be paid online, which is waived if applicant can produce a completed fingerprint within the past 90 days.
The nearest location to our facility for fingerprinting is at:
The UPS Store for Allentown, Bethlehem & Easton, #4651
at the Valley Plaza Shopping Center
1874 Catasauqua Road, Allentown, PA 18109 |
- Proof of administration of tuberculosis (TB) shot and both MMR vaccines along with an updated physical. Please note: TB shots may take a minimum of three (3) days to process.
- First Aid and CPR certification for Infant / Child and Adult
- Two (2) Letters of Reference verifying applicant has worked a minimum of 2,500 hours and a minimum of 2 years. Letters of References must be detailed (e.g. childcare giver for 4 years based on a 20-hours per week schedule).
Please note that all references will be contacted.
- High School Diploma and/or College Diploma and Transcripts.
Applicants can upload their resume using the form below:
NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT: Hush Little Angels, LLC assures equal opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, disability, handicap, sexual preference, lifestyle, political belief, union membership, English proficiency and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law.